Get in the Game with the JT SplatMaster z200!
JT SplatMaster's z200 shotgun features a smooth, quick pump action along with a pistol grip for an authentic feel. It's spring-loaded, and shoots up to 100 feet, at a velocity of 110-150 feet per second. Since the z200 is spring-loaded, it doesn't require expensive batteries or CO2 cartridges, all you need is paint.
JT SplatMaster is a specialized form of paintball designed to be family and even kid friendly. It uses paintballs that are 100% biodegradable, aren't toxic, don't stain, and can be easily washed away with water. JT SplatMaster's arsenal was built so that kids age 9 and above and their parents could easily play together. SplatMaster's special gelatin shell paintballs don't require a high impact to break, so even hits aren't very painful, even for children â players have described it as feeling like a snap from a small rubber band. And don't forget, SplatMaster Markers must use the specially-designed SplatMaster paintballs.
You can find more JT SplatMaster in its own department, with goggles, bunkers, paint, and even other markers to choose from. JT SplatMaster means active play for the entire family. It's safe, fun & accurate. What are you waiting for? Get in the Game!
- Uses specially-designed .50 caliber SplatMaster paintballs, because while defeat will always hurt, that doesn't mean it has to leave welts.
- Spring firing action which means you don't need batteries or CO2. SplatMaster is the cheapest way to play Paintball.
- Boasts a range of 100 feet, but has marksman-like accuracy below 50 feet
- Quick, smooth pump action and a SWAT-style pistol grip for a genuine police feel.
- Comes with a barrel plug, game play instruction and a manual
- Holds 15 rounds of JT SplatMaster Ammo