Get in the Game with the JT SplatMaster z100!
JT SplatMaster's z100 pistol features a smooth, quick cocking action and an ejectable 7 paintball magazine for that authentic feel. It shoots up to 100 feet with a spring-loaded action, at a velocity of 110-150 feet per second. Since the z100 is uses the force of cocking the gun to load energy into a spring for firing, it doesn't require expensive CO2 cartridges or batteries, all you need to get in the game is the paint.
JT SplatMaster is a proprietary kind of paintball designed to be friendly to the whole family, even kids ages nine plus. SplatMaster ammo is 100% biodegradable, doesn't stain, isn't toxic and can be easily washed away with water. The SplatMaster line was designed so that kids ages 9 and older could learn to play paintball with parents, guardians, or older relatives. The ammo uses a special gelatin-shelled paintball that doesn't require high velocity to break, so hits don't hurt â the impact can be described as a mild snap from a rubber band. And don't forget, SplatMaster Markers must use the specially-designed SplatMaster paintballs.
We have even more JT SplatMaster in its own department, where you can find paint, goggles, bunkers, plus more markers to choose from. JT SplatMaster is an active game for the entere family and their markers are fun, safe & accurate. Get in the Game!
- The z100 uses specially-designed .50 caliber SplatMaster rounds, because even though defeat is always going to hurt, it doesn't need to leave a mark.
- The z100 features a spring-firing action, just cock it and fire. You don't need batteries or CO2, so SplatMaster is the cheapest way to play paintball.
- Boasts an impressive range of 100 feet, though it has the greatest accuracy below 50 feet.
- Quick, smooth cocking action, with an additional cocking assist handle to help children with cocking.
- Comes with a barrel plug, reusable target, game play instruction and a manual
- Holds 7 rounds of JT SplatMaster ammo in a quick-release magazine; additional z100 magazines can be purchased separately.