The Valken V-TAC Sierra Paintball Jersey was built for scenario woodsball!
Whether you're stalking through the woods, waiting to spring that ambush or preparing to assault that main objective, the Valken V-TAC Sierra Paintball Jersey keeps you concealed and comfortable. This woodsball jersey has a tough, lightweight construction with a full-coverage camo pattern to help you disappear into the environment. The sleeves are constructed of mil-spec material for durability while crashing through thick undergrowth. Internal removable elbow padding is there to help you endure those long belly crawls behind your opponent's lines. With the big velcro sleeve panels youâll have plenty of room to show off your team and morale patches so the other side knows who they're messing with!
Valken V-TAC Sierra Paintball Jersey features:
- - Continuous camo pattern to seamlessly blend into your surroundings
- - Durable and breathable military spec camouflage material
- - Sleeve pockets on each arm
- - Large velcro arm panels to stick your team, scenario role or flag/ morale patches
- - Flip-up ID pouch on left sleeve pocket
- - Built in gussets increase carrying capacity
- - Removable internal elbow pads are extremely protective, yet flexible
- - H.I.D (Harness Integration Design) uses velcro closure sides to conceal your harness and make getting your jersey on and off a breeze
- - Rib-knit cuffs and collar stretch to fit for a clean high-speed look
Valken V-TAC Jersey Sizing Chart:
- Small: Chest 32-36" Back 29.5" Center Back Sleeve 33.5"
- Medium: Chest 36-40" Back 30.5" Center Back Sleeve 34.5"
- Large: Chest 40-44" Back 31.5" Center Back Sleeve 35.5"
- X Large: Chest 44-46" Back 32.5" Center Back Sleeve 36.5"
- 2X Large: Chest 46-50" Back 33.5" Center Back Sleeve 37.5"]
- 3X Large: Chest 50-55" Back 34.5" Center Back Sleeve 37.5"
- 4X Large: Chest 55-60" Back 35.5" Center Back Sleeve 37.5"
- 5X Large: Chest 60-64" Back 36.5" Center Back Sleeve 37.5"