The T4E HDS .68 Caliber Paintball marker takes its design from a side-by-side shotgun pistol or a sawed-off shotgun. This marker can use .68 caliber paint or rubber balls and will launch them at 200 FPS. It can also sire chalk balls or pepper balls. The HDS is only 19.3 inches long and features a 7.7-inch barrel and a Quick Piercing CO2 mechanism that allows for instant charging. Also included standard on the HDS is an under-barrel Picatinny accessory rail. Shoot either of two barrels or both barrels at once! Load up your 12 gram CO2, pop two projectiles into the breech, and flip the switch to choose how to send them flying. The HDS is made out of sturdy polymer and aluminum.
- Double barrel with selector switch
- Shoot each barrel independently or from both barrels at the same time
- .68 Caliber
- Shoots Paint, Powder, or Rubber Projectiles
- Can shoot pepper balls
- 200 FPS Velocity
- 7.7 Inch Barrel
- 3.75 LBS
- 2 Round Capacity
- Quick Piecing CO2 Chamber uses 12-gram CO2 cartridge
- Metal Barrel Tubes
- CO2 Charge Indicator
- Barrel Selector
- Picatinny style accessory rail
NOTE - This Shotgun has been modified to shoot at a more powerful 16 Joule.