Go Call Of Duty style with the BT-4 Slice G36 paintball gun!
This game just got real! The Empire Battle Tested BT-4 Slice G36 paintball gun delivers a whole new level of scenario paintball action. Styled after the H&K G36, this hardcore woodsball paintgun comes loaded with milsim features right out of the box and ready to hit the field. The heart of the BT G36 is the BT-4 Slice marker. The Slice features a reliable inline blowback system that keeps shooting through the worst field conditions as you fight your way through the woods. The top of the marker hinges open so you can quickly reach the internals for easy and fast maintenance, even when the marker is still gassed up. The rear cocking knob means there are no openings in the sides of the marker for mud and crud to get inside. The offset right hand feedneck slides out of the way so you can quickly use a pull through squeegee from back to front and has a lever-action clamp to grip your hopper tight yet easily release.
The Empire Battle Tested BT-4 G36 paintball marker has a side-folding stock for a solid shooting stance that can quickly convert to close quarters action. A mock magazine and forward shroud looks menacing while providing multiple 7/8" tactical rail mounting options and a folding foregrip. A raised sight rail lets you mount a red dot sight or scope high-rise style for plenty of mask clearance. The barrel comes with muzzle grooves for mounting an Apex barrel tip if desired. This paintball gun is built for victory!
Empire Battle Tested BT-4 Slice G36 Paintball Marker features:
- - .68 caliber
- - Mechanical semi auto trigger
- - Authentic licensed H&K G36 styling
- - Slice hinged body system opens for easy maintenance
- - Proven reliable inline blowback design
- - No tools required field stripping
- - No side slots = no dirt and muck jamming inside
- - Folding stock for CQB and easy stowage
- - Top Picatinny rail for carry or accessories
- - Forward mount Picatinny rails for even more accessories
- - Folding BT foregrip
- - Front and rear fold-down sights
- - T-Handle cocking action
- - Apex2 Compatible Barrel (Apex tip not included)
- - Can use CO2 or compressed air