The Empire Battle Tested TM7 Paintball Marker raises the bar for tactical paintguns!
The Empire Battle Tested BT TM-7 utilizes Mini Technology to inflict maximum force from a marker of minimal size. Don’t be fooled by the size of the TM-7’s exterior; it can hang with the big boys and is by no means a lightweight. Once you hold one and pull the trigger, you won’t want to put it down. Its lightweight, yet durable construction is perfect for close quarters or long-range combat. This is the marker that makes people rethink the way they looked at Mil-Sim paintball markers.
The body of the Empire BT TM7 Paintball Marker is constructed of amazingly strong yet crazy lightweight glass-filled nylon. You can carry this thing all day without killing your arms and not worry about it breaking as you bash it into trees and rocks. The four position selector switch lets you switch from Safe to Semi to Burst to Full Auto and back in less time then it took you to read that just now! Internal air lines means no more external hoses to snag on brush or blow when the action gets hot. The sliding collapsible stock makes for a comfortable fit and the generous amount of picatinny rails allow for a wide range of tactical accessories such as lasers, red dot sights, flashlights and more to be mounted.Empire BT TM7 Paintball Marker features:
- - Mini Technology Inside
- - Shift-On-The-Fly, 4-Position Mode Switch
- - Multiple, Extensive Firing Modes Including Semi/Burst/Full-Auto
- - Multiple Picatinny Rails Allow For Extra Accessories
- - Adjustable, Multi-Position Stock
- - Collapsible/Adjustable Front Grip
- - Low Pressure Operation
- - No External Hoses; Internal Airline Operation
- - Additional Modes: NPPL/PSP/NXL/Millennium
- - Autococker Barrel Threads