The Light Gunner Kit Includes
Empire Mask - X-Ray Single
Warrior Chest Protector - Body Armor
Empire CO2 Tank - 20oz
Core Deluxe Remote w/ Quick Disconnect
Warrior Harness - 4+1 - Black
HK Army HSTL Pods - 150 Round
Core Basic 200 Round Loader
Core Pull Through Squeegee
The 98 Custom from Tippmann is one of the best markers around!
Tippmann has been setting the standard for entry level paintball guns since the beginning of time. The Tippmann 98 Ultra Basic Platinum has to be their flagship gun as it can be seen in just about every store and paintball field in the world. This paintball gun is the field owner's rental paintball gun of choice, as it is one of the easiest guns on the market to maintain and fix if anything does go wrong. The Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum can hold up to a beating. These guns are meant to withstand any condition - rain, sleet or snow. The Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum also has a great feel in your grip with the front handle setup away from the hosing. If you want a paintball gun that can stand up to any condition, takes minimal maintenance, and still shoots like a mid level gun, then the 98 Custom Platinum is the way to go. If you're entering the paintball world for the first time and want a gun in the entry level price range that's going to perform at par or better, than this gun's for you.
This absolutely awesome gun is now easier to maintain, upgrade and modify. It is a great gun for beginners as it is easy to use out of the box. When you are ready to start making your gun be even more awesome, adding new upgrades such as: a collapsible stock, a scope, flatline barrel or any number of 98 custom mods, is very easy to do. This is one of the reasons the 98 custom is so popular and it is used by hardcore paintballers for years and years.
New 98 Custom Features Include:
- Split Receiver Design - now provides much easier access to internal gun parts, which makes for easier installation of gun upgrades and other modifications.
- Trigger Pins and Secure Front Sight Spring - makes the gun easier to reassemble.
- Power Tube Design - self-sealing gas line which removes two bolts from the previous version. This makes makes maintenance much easier.
- Full Depth Pockets for ASA, - now there is no need to loosen the ASA bolts when you disassemble your gun
- New Barrel Porting - improves the air efficiency of the gun
- New Matte Finish - reduces reflective glare
- Picatinny Rails - makes adding a scope, carry handle, and other gun accessories very easy.
- Vertical Front Grip (Redesigned) - has a more secure feel and offers improved stability.
- Sling Mount End Cap (Redesigned) - makes adding any variety of sling mounts very easy.
*Hopper not included*