Get high performance from a cheap HPA tank with a Ninja Paintball 62 ci 3000 psi Aluminum HPA Tank!
A Ninja Paintball 62 ci 3000 psi Aluminum HPA Tank is the ultimate bang for your buck. Ninja Paintball regulators are built to some of the tightest tolerances in the industry, providing consistent output and reliable long lasting performance. Their customer service is also second to none!
The Ninja Paintball 62 ci 3000 psi Aluminum HPA Tank features a high output (800-850 psi) to work with the majority of paintball markers on the planet. Their Mini Fill Valve is small and compact to clear most marker gripframes and rails. The design is also simple to rebuild and maintain when needed!
Ninja Paintball 62 ci 3000 psi Aluminum HPA Tank features:
- - 62 cubic inch
- - 3000 psi
- - D.O.T. and TC approved aluminum bottle
- - 5 year hydro
- - 12 1/4 inches long x 3 5/8 inches diameter
- - Ultra light weight 3.5 pounds!!!!
- - 500+ shots per fill depending on marker
- - Sonic Recharge Technology (SPT) piston, a plated aluminum piston that produces an industry leading recharge rate and virtually eliminates reg shoot down
- - Shim Pressure Adjustment (SPA) that changes output pressure by adding or removing shims, not springs or pistons
- â Mini Fill Valve, a non-wrist digging, low profile design
- - All black look, like a ... dare we say... Ninja?
- - Brass bonnet
- - Meets all DOT, CGA and ASTM specifications
- - Completely rebuildable by the end user
- - Every regulator is hand crafted and factory tested
- - Super low response curve 0-50 psi from full to empty
- - ASTM COMPLIANT bonnet thread
- - ASTM COMPLIANT DOT burst disc
- - ASTM COMPLIANT Low pressure burst disk
- - ASTM COMPLIANT Restrictor, bleed hole and safety groove
- - Mini Fill Valve is hardened, plated 5000 psi rated
- - Reg installed to ASTM
All CO2 and HPA tanks must be shipped empty as per DOT regulations. To learn more about the difference between CO2 and HPA tanks you can read our tutorial, Compressed Air vs. CO2 for Paintball.