Lightweight and breathability are 2 popular trends that many jerseys manufacture have been moving toward for their top of the lines jerseys. Four years ago, Empire pulled their top teams and heard one resounding request in a paintball pant and Jersey - "less weight, more venting, same great protection." Empire challenged those request by bring in the 2015 F5 Contact Zero Jersey design. The Empire F5 Contact Zero jersey for 2015 is a lighter, less constricting paintball jersey designed to help keep you cool, comfortable and unimpeded in the heat and humidity of the season. 4 types of mesh ventilation at the front and rear of the jersey encourages massive air movement and helps wick moisture away. In 2015 we added 3 zones of Laser cut ventilation holes for maximum airflow. Tuf-mesh elbows that are not only abrasion resistant but breathe to allow for a truly durable jersey no matter how light and breathable it may feel.
- There are 4 different types of Empire mesh that make up the main body chest, back & arms. More mesh means less material. Less material means less weight and more breathable. This ultra lightweight jersey allows the maximum amount of mesh ventilation for maximum airflow front to back.
- 100% NCPA Legal. "Zero" padding.
- Tuf-mesh elbows are abrasion resistant & breathable on your forearms. Wearing elbow pads is hot enough, let those things breathe!
- Lycra-Stretch forearms and cuff for a custom fit over you elbow pads.
- Integrated Bio-foam lycra glove protects your palms from turf burn and the back of your hands from paintballs.
- Available in sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, and 3XL
- Available in: Black/Grey, Black/Red, Blue, Grey/Orange & Grey/Teal